What We Believe
We believe that what the Bible says in Isaiah 53:4-6 holds the key to our spiritual, emotional, and physical healing and redemption:
Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Jesus Christ fulfilled Isaiah’s prophecy during his earthly ministry and by His death and resurrection (Matthew 8:16-17). He delegated the authority God the Father gave him to his followers (Mark 16:17-18) and empowers them to do the same works that He did (John 14:12-14). On this foundation, we minister healing in His Name.
Our Statement of Faith
As members of the International Association of Healing Rooms, we affirm the IAHR Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence, and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce the harvest.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but for sickness and disease (Isaiah 53:4), in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe there is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who in faith asks for it.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and is empowered to do the “greater works” that Jesus said we would.
- We believe the nine gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7-10) are operational today. We believe the fruit of the Spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control – releases the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe any servant in this ministry must be yielded to Holy Spirit, seek an increase in His anointing, be open to operate in any gift of the Spirit needed to serve our guests, draw daily on His presence and power from the Word and in prayer, and continually give God the glory for what He has done.
- We believe this is a Kingdom ministry, whereby the whole church (body of Christ) can come together to get the whole church, every city, and every nation healed.